commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] - Maven Release
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:52:38 GMT
Hello Nicolas,

Am 14.12.2015 um 17:02 schrieb Nicolas SAVOINI:
> Hello,
>
> When will be the next Maven release for the commnon-configuration2 ?
> The last one is the Alpha1, without the size() method, which i need
>
> Thanks,
> Nicolas Savoini

the final 2.0 release will be deployed to Maven central - we decided not
to publish alpha and beta versions (therefore, I am surprised that
2.0-alpha1 should be available).

If there is no feedback requiring further API changes, I hope that the
final release can be done in early 2016, but I cannot promise a concrete
date.

Oliver