commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] simple expression language in commons-math
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 07:21:29 GMT
Then perhaps you can implement your scripting language through the Java
Scripting API [1]?

Users can choose which scripting language they want, or an application
(like yours) can hard-wire access to a single engine.

This seems like an orthogonal concern to [math] though

Gary

[1]
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/scripting/prog_guide/api.html

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>