commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Math] Maven expert needed...
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2016 16:40:41 GMT
The project as a whole should probably begin to consider using markdown documents / the github
wiki / github pages as a replacement for the documentation build step.  More loosely coupled
documentation is easier to contribute to.  Github markdown documents can be edited directly
on github.

Most repositories now have a central README.md that links to various supporting documents
or sub component repositories.

Cheers,
Ole