commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time is running out....CFP submission deadline is Feb 12th
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 11:00:04 GMT
Hi folks,

I made my proposal for “Apache Commons Email & Exec” today :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

> On 05 Feb 2016, at 18:24, Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Want to go to the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC?
>
> ....enjoy the evening receptions with the delicious (free) food and great (free) drinks?
....did I mention FREE food and drinks??!!

> .....mingle with your peers and engage in some awesome geek talk?
>
> Then get your talk proposal in now because the deadline of February 12th is quickly approaching!!

> The CFP for ApacheCon Big Data is here:
>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america>
>
> The CFP for ApacheCon Core is here:
>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america>
>

> If you want to run an abstract by someone for content, grammar, or anything else, please
feel free to ask on dev@community.apache.org <mailto:dev@community.apache.org> where
someone will be delighted to help.

> If you want to discuss any aspect of the conference, there's usually someone on #apachecon
on the Freenode IRC network who can answer your questions.