commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [collections] An order statistic tree
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:46:08 GMT
On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Rodion Efremov <
rodionef@cs.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote:

> Hello, all.
> I would like to announce that I have a java.util.Set implementation that
> is an order statistic tree (all non-bulk operations + select + rank in
> O(log n) time) [1]. However, it seems like the team on behalf of the order
> statistic tree issue is rather idle [2], hence the message.

Hi Rodion,

sorry, but I stopped working on collections and it looks like nobody else
is interested either.

The datastructure seems interesting, I would propose to contribute it
either to guava or Eclipse Collections (descendent of GS collections).

Regards,

Thomas