commons-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Barger <ar...@bargr.net>
Subject Re: [MATH]: Current state of project?
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 13:39:29 GMT
On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
wrote:

> So you are saying that the real problem is that no one involved with
> Commons Math is acting on the work you are doing. In other projects PRs
> don’t always get acted upon immediately, but 3 months is a bit long.
> Pinging on the list to get someone to apply them is always a good idea.

All I'm saying this is one of the problems within CM, ​which IMO only a
symptom for more acute problem of missing community. Also as you can see in
ML archive I've tried several times to rise discussion around work I'm
doing and also asked for PR review.
And to be precise, right now the someone to apply is Gilles only, as far as
I'm getting situation correctly.

Best regards,
                      Artem Barger.