commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eyal Allweil <eyal_allw...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [LANG] Add alphabet conversion API
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 10:34:24 GMT
Hi Benedict, Bruno -
I can see that commons-text might be a better home for this functionality than commons-lang.
But is the project still active? There haven't been any commits in the past year, and there
seem to be no maven binaries available (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36374510/maven-dependency-to-apache-commons-text).
(that said, I don't mind helping to push it back into activity)

Rob - thank you for your comments! A quick look already has me in agreement with most - I'll
play around with it on my fork as soon as I have time and push my changes so they're visible.
Thanks,Eyal