commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LANG] Add alphabet conversion API
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 09:26:01 GMT
Hi,
I personally think it would a very "nice to have" feature, I had to face
similar issues in the past and, if that feature was available would have
saved me developing time.

I just have a small request/suggestion: since int/char can be casted to
each other, I would use BitSets rather than Sets.

Good luck!
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi