commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Back to contributing to Commons Imaging
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 12:14:18 GMT
Hi Damjan,

nice you're back. I think there is only one thing left before 1.0 can ne
released and that is the findbugs violations. They are mainly about
exposure of internal state because the public API accepts byte arrays as
input parameter. An easy way to fix this would be to copy the arrays. But I
think that would be very bad for Performance...

Regards,
Benedikt