commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [lang] LANG-1275 in upcoming 3.5 release?
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 16:24:21 GMT
Hi,

Oliver Heger <oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de> schrieb am So., 9. Okt. 2016 um
18:00 Uhr:

> Am 09.10.2016 um 17:50 schrieb Matt Sicker:
> > You can do a git rebase on the release branch to get master back in,
> though
> > if you've already run the version update stuff on it, I'm not completely
> > sure how that works (though it should work out just fine).
>
> I would also go for the rebase approach. In case it helps, I also
> uploaded the patch to the Jira ticket.

Fine by me. We can incorporate LANG-1275 into 3.5. Oliver can add his
changes and then I rebase release onto master. What happens with the
already published RC1 tag? the tag points to the commit with ID 4b2ec07. It
won't be moved to the rebased commit. Do I delete it and point it to the
rebased commit?

Benedikt