commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] Git repository for a sandbox component?
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 15:43:25 GMT
On Sat, 5 Nov 2016 09:53:01 -0500, Matt Sicker wrote:
> Is this a vote of some sort to convert from svn?

Not really (at least if your question is whether I ask to
convert the whole sandbox, or all sandbox components).

I thought that a sandbox component had to use the same repository
as all other sandbox components:
   $ svn list http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox

Hence I suggested to Eric to create the new "filter" one.

But then I saw that the "Text" component is not listed by the above,
command but uses git.

So if this is OK, I'd rather ask for a new git repository for "filter"
too (that is currently empty).

Regards,
Gilles