commons-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RDF] Graduating Commons RDF to Commons PMC
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:48:20 GMT

On 30/11/16 11:03, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> There are other RDF related projects in ASF. That's a confusing choice of
>> key name.
>

> I agree. But then, how do we accommodate to the current Apache Commons
> naming in Jira? Feedback would be more than welcomed.

I read your initial message and this remark as saying it is a done deal.
  There is a raised the JIRA that represents community agreement.

One rules should not force the choice.  Yes, one factor is that there is
value in systematic naming but if that leads to disadvantages, it should
be balanced.

Leave it as COMMONSRDF for now so there is only one infra task.

It's COMMONSSITE (SITE is in use)

	Andy