commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Barnhill <ericbarnh...@gmail.com>
Subject commons-filter sandbox is operational
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 16:17:21 GMT
I have set up a sandbox project for commons-filter in the commons sandbox
subversion repository.

I used models in the sandbox for LICENSE.txt, NOTICE.txt and the pom.xml,
and set up a folder tree for src . mvn install runs successfully, mvn site
does not.

The pom model I used (cli2) had jira-related tags. I do not appear to have
the authority to create a JIRA project. Should I create a JIRA for this
project? If so, am I missing this option because I have not yet linked my
Apache JIRA with my apache.org ID? And if so, can anyone tell me a way to
link them?

Thanks,
Eric