commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject [RDF] Graduating Commons RDF to Commons PMC
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:35:46 GMT
The Commons RDF graduation vote passed on Commons and Incubator, so
Commons RDF will now formally move to become a component of Apache
Commons. Thanks everyone who voted!

I will continue on Wednesday with doing the technical bureaucracy like
updating Incubator meta-files, moving repositories, websites and
"closing" the dev@commonsrdf mailing list (autoreply?), as well as
listing RDF on the Commons main pages.

I hope it won't be too much trouble with the empty commons-rdf
repository already existing: https://github.com/apache/commons-rdf --
I will ask INFRA to delete that so we can formally do a rename in
GitHub to keep all the pull requests and watchers. However I think the
new name will be just that, commons-rdf (not "commonsrdf").

Likewise I'll ask for redirects for the website after deploying it at
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-rdf/ and similar for moving
the dist.apache.org artifacts to be under
http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/rdf/

Anything I forgot? Oh, and update our pom.xml to not say "-incubating"
anymore :)

dev@commons.apache.org with the subject [RDF]. (I'll send a separate
reminder about this to the dev@commonsrdf list before it closes)

--