commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Tompkins <chtom...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Volunteer As Commons Text Release Manager
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 02:10:24 GMT
Hello,

With the following votes:

+1 Gary Gregory,
+1 David Brosius,
+1 Rob Tompkins (implicit by my presenting the motion), and
no dissenting votes,

the lazy consensus (below) passes. I will begin the process of deciding with what we will
move forward in the 1.0 release, based upon the community consensus.

Thanks for all those that voted, and happy new year,
-Rob

> On Dec 29, 2016, at 11:30 AM, Rob Tompkins <chtompki@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to volunteer as the commons-text release manager in hopes of performing
the release in the coming weeks. Thus, I propose that I be the release manager for commons-text
until another lazy consensus be reached for a different release manager at any future time.

> I call for a vote for on this by lazy consensus. This vote will pass if nobody objects
within the next 72 hours, until 01/01/2017, 17:00 UTC.