commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [Numbers] Process for merging feature branch?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 14:07:04 GMT
On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 07:58:46 -0500, Raymond DeCampo wrote:
> I'm not sure if it's just me or something else, but I don't see how
> resolve the issue in JIRA.  I have a Comment button, an Agile Board
> button
> and a More menu with options Attach Files, Attach Screenshot, Add
> Vote,
> Voters, Stop Watching, Watchers, Create Sub-Task, Link and Clone
> options.

In JIRA, the "commons-developers" group has the "Committers" role
(which comprises the ability to resolve issues).

I don't know how to check whether you are in it. [I'd assume that was
automatic as part of the other access priviliges for a committer...]

Someone can confirm or point to the relevant doc/scripts?

Regards,
Gilles