commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eyal Allweil <eyal_allw...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Convert RNG help wanted into generic request
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:10:28 GMT
I changed the new item to "commons" and deleted the old one.
Cheers,Eyal

    On Sunday, April 23, 2017 4:18 AM, Gilles <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:

 Hello.

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 18:30:46 +0000 (UTC), Eyal Allweil wrote:
> Hi Gilles,
> It looks like there is no "edit" feature in Help Wanted.
>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8ae808862f07ca8fb005ec95cbe9dc4bc8c6cd012dbe141cf2b47d2b@%3Cdev.community.apache.org%3E
> Editing is done by deleting the old item and recreating - any Apache
> committer can do this by marking the task as "done".
> I've added a new entry for implementing Ziggurat, including the links
> you provided. See if it looks good to you,

Fine, except the "project" is set to "commonsrdf"...

> and you can
> copy-delete-and-resubmit it if you think changes are necessary. The
> original, too general entry for "Random Number Generators" can
> probably be deleted too, if it isn't leading to useful contributions.

Fine to delete it indeed; it was outdated anyway.

As for "beginner" tasks, I think that some could be found in
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUMBERS-25

Regards,
Gilles