commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Lang 3.6 based on RC1
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 06:48:12 GMT
Hello,

> Am 18.04.2017 um 08:32 schrieb Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>:
> 
> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 11:23 PM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org <mailto:britter@apache.org>>
> wrote:
> 
>> Hello,
>> 
>>> Am 17.04.2017 um 21:19 schrieb Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>:
>>> 
>>> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com
>> <mailto:garydgregory@gmail.com>>
>>> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> I am also wondering if the package should be the more
>>>> generic org.apache.commons.lang3.annotation instead
>>>> of org.apache.commons.lang3.concurrent.annotation.
>>>> 
>>>> Thoughts?
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> Resending, I am getting a weird bounce back saying:
>>> 
>>> *newmx101.qq.com <http://newmx101.qq.com/> <http://newmx101.qq.com/
<
>> http://newmx101.qq.com/>> rejected your message to the
>>> following email addresses:*
>>> 
>>> liujichun1996@qq.com <mailto:liujichun1996@qq.com>
>>> 
>>> 
>>> I've seen this before once or twice and I am wondering if I should care
>> or
>>> if the list manager should…
>> 
>> 
>> Gary, there’s no need to apologize for not bringing this up earlier. Like
>> you must have missed my previous announcements that I’m planning to push
>> out an RC, I must have missed the discussions around
>> org.apache.commons.lang3.concurrent.annotation.
>> 
>> Nevertheless, I’m unhappy with the way this has been handled. Instead of
>> voting +/-1 people start discussing stuff that has been committed weeks
>> ago. This way you took the decision to cancel the vote for me, because we
>> all know nobody is going to review this RC now that the VOTE thread has
>> been derailed.
>> 
>> In the future, please just vote be it +1 or -1, but create new threads for
>> any discussions.
>> 
> 
> Dang, and here I am thinking I was handling this with kid gloved with my
> apology and "I think I should wait until this VOTE in canceled (if it is)
> before removing the current code.“

Yes you were.

I probably was pissed, because it’s a lot a work to create an RC. But it was my decision
to invest that time, so who am I to blame you for that :-)

> 
> I did not cancel anything nor voted -1, but in retrospect I should have
> voted -1 so here is my -1 which is based on a technical reasons. I'll start
> another thread.

Thank you.

Benedikt

> 
> Gary
> 
> 
>> Benedikt
>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Gary
>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> Gary
>>>> 
>>>> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 11:55 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> I've added the two types needed for HC style annotations. I think I
>>>>> should wait until this VOTE in canceled (if it is) before removing the
>>>>> current code.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Gary
>>>>> 
>>>>> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Oliver Heger <
>>>>> oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Am 17.04.2017 um 18:45 schrieb Matt Sicker:
>>>>>>> I prefer the annotations in HC, too.
>>>>>> +1
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Oliver
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On 17 April 2017 at 11:25, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 9:22 AM, Gary Gregory <
>> garydgregory@gmail.com
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> I wish we had a heads up email on cutting an RC or maybe
I missed
>> it
>>>>>>>> since
>>>>>>>>> I moved house starting Friday (I must have missed it).
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> While I promoted the new annotations for thread safety,
I am not
>>>>>> happy
>>>>>>>>> with them at all since you can say nonesensical things
like
>>>>>> "@ThreadSafe
>>>>>>>>> @NotThreadSafe". I mentioned this a long time ago but
did not take
>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>> time
>>>>>>>>> to fix them by adopting the Apache HttpComponents HttpCore
does it:
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> @Contract(threading = ThreadingBehavior.IMMUTABLE)
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> See
>>>>>>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/
>>>>>>>> trunk/httpcore5/src/main/java/org/apache/hc/core5/annotation/
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> I want to apologize to the community and the RM for not
wrapping
>>>>>> this up
>>>>>>>>> earlier but I do believe that HttpCore does it right.
Yes, the JCIP
>>>>>>>> authors
>>>>>>>>> had the right idea, but the implementation was not the
best.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> How does the community feel about pausing the release
train for
>> this
>>>>>>>>> change?
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Gary
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 6:01 AM, Benedikt Ritter <
>> britter@apache.org
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> we have fixed quite a few bugs and added some nice
new features
>>>>>> since
>>>>>>>>>> Commons Lang 3.5 was released, so I would like to
release Commons
>>>>>> Lang
>>>>>>>> 3.6
>>>>>>>>>> based on RC1.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Commons Lang 3.6 RC1 is available for review here:
>>>>>>>>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/lang
(svn
>> revision
>>>>>>>>>> 19171)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> The tag is here:
>>>>>>>>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-lang.git;a
>>>>>>>>>> =tag;h=84b3172d5c7897c855722a5fa6ec8348a75cf7c5
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Commit ID the tag points at:
>>>>>>>>>> 1ec464dacd3c3b72ce163255ae42ee7fb6c2758e
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Maven Artifacts:
>>>>>>>>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapache
>>>>>>>>>> commons-1245
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> These are the Maven artifacts and their hashes:
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6-
>> javadoc.jar
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: 820c314bcf028168be6582f9ab3057f9b789f503)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6-sour
>>>>>> ces.jar.asc
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: d0940454552f0a1cfce27b65413d5caf5bb0d4e6)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6.pom.asc
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: 86871a8ce475ee27f9820e583f321b8efcbba40e)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6.pom
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: 58fa21b35a447da7ca4fa2fd2c2d52f9239b69eb)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6.jar.asc
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: edd8a12fa9d6029c688d3253dfc65f0e37b352bc)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6-java
>>>>>> doc.jar.asc
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: 7e0b7e9a74ee59162dbb20fe121ecbd391e6d89c)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6-
>> sources.jar
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: 0b108c80f884e7b7184210b4eb2e55d3cea0bf95)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6.jar
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: e72a4ab229f75fe7124d024691bb13f492080797)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6-test
>>>>>> s.jar.asc
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: 322858913160d7b68d748b85883e9f4f78ce01f4)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6-test
>>>>>>>>>> -sources.jar.asc
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: 71ac9267d655391b70f75fef0b181bbd85eab481)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6-
>>>>>>>> test-sources.jar
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: 94a2de3256ba9a9d19bca80bb38aadb5a970dbc0)
>>>>>>>>>> /org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.6/commons-lang3-3.6-tests.jar
>>>>>>>>>> (SHA1: 8473c2dfe4936de6c4741dd3f80929a33a1b701b)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> I have tested this with JDK 7, JDK 8 and JDK 9 EA
b165 using Maven
>>>>>>>> 3.5.0.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Details of changes since 3.5 are in the release notes:
>>>>>>>>>>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/lang/RELEASE-
>>>>>>>> NOTES.txt
>>>>>>>>>>   http://home.apache.org/~britter/commons/lang/LANG_3_6_RC1/
>>>>>>>>>> changes-report.html
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Site:
>>>>>>>>>>     http://home.apache.org/~britter/commons/lang/LANG_3_6_RC1/
>>>>>>>>>> (note some *relative* links are broken and the 1.2
directories
>> are
>>>>>>>>>> not yet created - these will be OK once the site
is deployed)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Clirr Report (compared to 3.5):
>>>>>>>>>>   http://home.apache.org/~britter/commons/lang/LANG_3_6_RC1/
>>>>>>>>>> clirr-report.html <http://home.apache.org/~britt
>>>>>>>>>> er/commons/lang/LANG_3_6_RC1/clirr-report.html>
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> RAT Report:
>>>>>>>>>>       http://home.apache.org/~britter/commons/lang/LANG_3_6_RC1/
>>>>>>>>>> rat-report.html
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> KEYS:
>>>>>>>>>> https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Please review the release candidate and vote.
>>>>>>>>>> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from
now,
>>>>>>>>>> i.e. sometime after 15:00 CEST (UTC+2) 20-April 2017
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
>>>>>>>>>> [ ] +0 OK, but...
>>>>>>>>>> [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>>>>>>>>>> [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks!
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Benedikt
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
>>>>>>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_
>>>>>>>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&
>>>>>>>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b
>>>>>> 1af9fe6a2b8>
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=
>>>>>> am2&o=1&a=
>>>>>>>> 1617290459>
>>>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
>>>>>>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_
>>>>>>>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&
>>>>>>>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac
>>>>>> 902a24de418%22
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=
>>>>>> am2&o=1&a=
>>>>>>>> 1935182021>
>>>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action
>>>>>>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_
>>>>>>>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&
>>>>>>>> linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%
>>>>>>>> 7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>
>>>>>>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=
>>>>>> am2&o=1&a=
>>>>>>>> 1935182951>
>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
>>>>>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_
>>>>>>>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&
>>>>>>>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b
>>>>>> 1af9fe6a2b8>
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=
>>>>>> am2&o=1&a=
>>>>>>>> 1617290459>
>>>>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
>>>>>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_
>>>>>>>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&
>>>>>>>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac
>>>>>> 902a24de418%22
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=
>>>>>> am2&o=1&a=
>>>>>>>> 1935182021>
>>>>>>>> Spring Batch in Action
>>>>>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_
>>>>>>>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&
>>>>>>>> linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%
>>>>>>>> 7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>
>>>>>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=
>>>>>> am2&o=1&a=
>>>>>>>> 1935182951>
>>>>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> --
>>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
>>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&
>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8>
>>>>> 
>>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=
>> 1617290459>
>>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
>>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&
>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22
>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=
>> 1935182021>
>>>>> Spring Batch in Action
>>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&
>> linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%
>> 7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>
>>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=
>> 1935182951>
>>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> --
>>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&
>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8>
>>>> 
>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=
>> 1617290459>
>>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&
>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22
>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=
>> 1935182021>
>>>> Spring Batch in Action
>>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&
>> linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%
>> 7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>
>>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=
>> 1935182951>
>>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> --
>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com <mailto:garydgregory@gmail.com> |
>> ggregory@apache.org <mailto:ggregory@apache.org>
>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&
>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8 <
>> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&
>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8>>
>>> 
>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=
>> 1617290459 <http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=
>> am2&o=1&a=1617290459>>
>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&
>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22
>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&
>> linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=
>> 1935182021 <http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=
>> am2&o=1&a=1935182021>>
>>> Spring Batch in Action
>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_
>> tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&
>> linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%
>> 7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action <https://www.amazon.com/gp/
>> product/1935182951/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=
>> 9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&
>> tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action
>>>> 
>>> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=
>> 1935182951 <http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=
>> am2&o=1&a=1935182951>>
>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com <http://garygregory.wordpress.
>> com/>
>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/ <http://garygregory.com/>
>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory <http://twitter.com/GaryGregory>
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com <mailto:garydgregory@gmail.com> | ggregory@apache.org
<mailto:ggregory@apache.org>
> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1617290459/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1617290459&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=cadb800f39946ec62ea2b1af9fe6a2b8>>
> 
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1617290459
<http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1617290459>>
> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182021/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182021&linkCode=as2&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=31ecd1f6b6d1eaf8886ac902a24de418%22>>
> 
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182021
<http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182021>>
> Spring Batch in Action
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935182951/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1935182951&linkCode=%7B%7BlinkCode%7D%7D&tag=garygregory-20&linkId=%7B%7Blink_id%7D%7D%22%3ESpring+Batch+in+Action>>
> <http:////ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182951
<http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=garygregory-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1935182951>>
> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com <http://garygregory.wordpress.com/>
> Home: http://garygregory.com/ <http://garygregory.com/>
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory <http://twitter.com/GaryGregory>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message