commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>
Subject [beanutils] Merge pull request sent via GitHub, but src in SVN
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 12:16:38 GMT
Hi,

We have a pending pull request for [beanutils] https://github.com/apache/commons-beanutils/pull/3

As the component is still using Subversion, I am not able to use my normal workflow to merge
the pull request (i.e. clone the ASF upstream, checkout GitHub remote branch, merge, push).

What are the steps to merge a pull request sent via GitHub, for components using Subversion?
Should someone simply apply it manually (i.e. edit the code, or maybe generate a patch from
the git repository)?

I believe the commit message must contain "This closes #123" as well, in order to close the
PR?

Thanks
Bruno