commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@joda.org>
Subject Re: [LANG] Add Automatic-Module-Name MANIFEST entry
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 11:35:49 GMT
This looks fine in terms of what it does. Obviously not ideal to have
the copying, but that is the right choice to make right now.
Stephen

On 7 June 2017 at 09:25, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here [1] is my proposal on how to add the Automatic-Module-Name entry to MANIFEST. This
just duplicates the maven-jar-plugin configuration from parent pom. I don’t want to wait
much longer to release 3.6. After we have implemented a more general solution in parent pom,
we can revert this fix.