commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Commons JUnit
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2017 15:30:40 GMT
[PROPOSAL REDUX]

Component Name: Apache Commons Testing

A multi-module project focused on providing code for testing applications
using various testing frameworks with an initial focus on JUnit 4.

Modules:

commons-testing: no dependencies, contains code like to list all non-daemon
threads after a test run (to see there is no resource leak) can be used
independent of the Unit Test Framework (as proposed by Oliver Heger.)

commons-testing-junit4: Depends on JUnit 4.12 only and provides code based
on JUnit 4 like JUnit "Rule"s.

SCM: Git.

Cut a 1.0-alpha1 from the above.

Gary