commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Commons RDF 0.5.0 from RC1
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 03:46:20 GMT
Hi,

I am pleased to be calling this vote for releasing Apache Commons RDF 0.5.0
from RC1.

Apache Commons RDF aims to provide a common Java API for RDF 1.1
graphs and datasets. API bindings in Commons RDF 0.5.0 include Apache
Jena, Eclipse RDF4J, JSON-LD Java as well as a standalone
implementation (simple).

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~wikier/apache-commons-rdf-0.5.0-RC1/

This is the source artifact and its checksums:
http://people.apache.org/~wikier/apache-commons-rdf-0.5.0-RC1/apache-commons-rdf-0.5.0-src.zip
sha1: 2ada00061090e9a92062271d4cba0f70823eab15
md5: 49d1866771696cf97ef796f8f5308b66

To build the release candidate (requires JDK 8, Maven 3.3), run:

mvn clean verify

To rebuild the site, use:

mvn package site

git commit: ebffdc5890a0f8523b07ff6df8afae461117f832

*https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-rdf.git;a=commit;h=ebffdc5890a0f8523b07ff6df8afae461117f832
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-rdf.git;a=commit;h=ebffdc5890a0f8523b07ff6df8afae461117f832>*

KEYS:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/commonsrdf/KEYS

Release notes:
*https://github.com/apache/commons-rdf/blob/ebffdc5890a0f8523b07ff6df8afae461117f832/RELEASE-NOTES.txt#L8
<https://github.com/apache/commons-rdf/blob/ebffdc5890a0f8523b07ff6df8afae461117f832/RELEASE-NOTES.txt#L8>*

This source release produces the following binary artifacts:

commons-rdf-parent-0.5.0
commons-rdf-api-0.5.0
commons-rdf-simple-0.5.0
commons-rdf-jena-0.5.0
commons-rdf-rdf4j-0.5.0
commons-rdf-jsonld-java-0.5.0
commons-rdf-integration-tests-0.5.0

Available under the following Maven staging repository:
*https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1287
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1287>*

Please vote on releasing this release candidate as:

Apache Commons RDF 0.5.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours/

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers,
please feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your
votes!