commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: [text] Adapt the Log4j 2 Interpolator to [text]
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 19:59:21 GMT
If I see a syntax like ${prefix:key} I could think of having a map of "map providers".
The source of such a map could be a file, system properties, environment variables, database,
ldap, ...

Haven't looked at commons-configuration.
But maybe also have a look at Apache Deltaspike which supports configurtion values via a "Datasource".

And Tamaya will also have one, I think ...

Jan