commons-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [text] Releasing 1.2
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 15:59:12 GMT
Hello Rob,

Am 08.12.2017 um 16:50 schrieb Rob Tompkins:
> I am planning on cutting the 1.2 release of [text] over the next few days. Are there
any thoughts on needs for getting it up and out?
great news! Imho current master is read for a release.
> Let me know here, as I’m not all that familiar with the needs of java 1.9, but I was
going to make sure {{mvn clean install}} runs properly on java 1.9. And, then do the release
with Java 1.8.0_152.
Site build still does not work on java 9, because we are waiting for a
java 9 compatible maven-site-plugin version. "mvn clean install" should
work on java 9 ([text] is build with java 9 on travis).

Cheers,
Pascal