commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [release-plugin] best multi-module project?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 20:05:28 GMT
On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 14:27:53 -0500, Rob Tompkins wrote:
>> On Feb 5, 2018, at 2:22 PM, Gilles <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 14:17:18 -0500, Rob Tompkins wrote:
>>> Which should be the template multi-module project? They all have
>>> subtle differences that lead to different nuances to the build.
>>
>> Which differences did you spot?
>
> Nothing of any particular consequence, just where the main assemblies
> end up. Or which Pom they’re in.

What do you mean by "main assemblies"?  If it's the "full"
distribution, then is it a matter of naming the output directory?
It could be configurable.

For the config, the main POM looks the appropriate place if it can
be done without side-effects. [For RNG I created a separate directory
because I was not sure how to do it.]

Gilles