commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [compress] cut 1.16.1 very soon?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:54:35 GMT
On 2018-02-07, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 4:43 PM, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

>> it looks as if I again managed to break the OSGi manifest without
>> anybody noticing (I'd be the last one to notice):

> Can't the Felix folks help with that? Perhaps a suitable Maven plugin
> for the validate phase. Seems worth a feature request.

I know I asked before (I really am not an OSGi guy at all) and was
pointed into a direction for writing a test that would start a small
container and load the bundle. This should help, but unfortunately the
very idea slipped further and further down my priority list.

Having to cut a new release just because of a missing colon may help
moving it up on said list again :-)

Stefan