commons-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Create new component commons-signing
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 18:16:00 GMT
+1

Le 2 févr. 2018 18:54, "Mark Thomas" <markt@apache.org> a écrit :

Hello all,

I propose that we create a new component [commons-signing].

The scope of the component is code signing utilities including, but not
limited to, Ant and Maven plugins for the Symantec code signing service
that a number of ASF projects use.

We'll work most things out as we go along but the rough plan at this stage
is:

* git repo
* start with the Symantec Ant task in Tomcat
* add the Maven plugin from Sling
* refactor out the duplicate code
* first release

I'm leaning towards using GitHub issues rather than Jira.

Please review the proposal and vote. This vote will close no sooner that 72
hours from now.

  [ ] +1 Create the component
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...