commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [compress] cut 1.16.1 very soon?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 09:09:58 GMT
On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 9:54 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> I know I asked before (I really am not an OSGi guy at all) and was
> pointed into a direction for writing a test that would start a small
> container and load the bundle. This should help, but unfortunately the
> very idea slipped further and further down my priority list.

Well, if *you* are having trouble here, that's bound to happen for others, too.
And, I don't know how they would implement that, internally, but as it's their
topic, I clearly have the expectation, that *they* provide something useful.

Btw: Would org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:3.5.0:verify have
spotted the problem?

Jochen