commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [release-plugin] best multi-module project?
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2018 13:50:26 GMT
On 18 February 2018 at 13:46, Thomas Vandahl <tv@apache.org> wrote:
> On 18.02.18 14:20, Rob Tompkins wrote:
>> Not quite because our release process isn’t precisely the same as what maven does.
Hence, our release plugin strives to be a shim for our site and distribution files. But yes,
I agree that “mvn deploy” should essentially do everything you need.

The Maven release process is not the same as the standard ASF release process.
In particular it does not handle releases to the ASF mirror system.