commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: commons-numbers git commit: Created static factory methods ofCis, ofPolar, ofCartesian; removal of public constructors; related fixes in ComplexUtils and RootsOfUnity
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 16:10:58 GMT
Hi Eric.

On Thu,  1 Mar 2018 12:54:35 +0000 (UTC), ericbarnhill@apache.org
wrote:
> Repository: commons-numbers
> Updated Branches:
>   refs/heads/complex-constructors [created] 3c184d14a
>

> Created static factory methods ofCis, ofPolar, ofCartesian; removal
> of
> public constructors; related fixes in ComplexUtils and RootsOfUnity

For simple (add/delete a few lines) issues which we agreed
on the ML or JIRA, it is not necessary to create a branch
on the "upstream" repository; you can directly update "master"
After checking that everything runs smoothly on your side of
course... :-)
When merged to "master", leave a comment on JIRA with the commit
identifier.

Thanks,
Gilles