commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [commons-release-plugin] Next
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 15:53:20 GMT
On 10 May 2018 at 09:34, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another item would be to have ONE Maven call instead of SIX for:

It would be great to just do "mvn release:prepare release:perform", fill
out the release candidate version, and then have everything uploaded and
emailed properly. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with maven to know
how to automate that sort of thing (in the past, I've usually offloaded
that part to a CI pipeline script of some sort).

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>