commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Barnhill <ericbarnh...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] Apache on GitHub - permission denied for committer
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2018 23:15:57 GMT
Second posting on this issue: Despite my committer status with
commons-numbers I do not appear to be able to push commits through the Git
Apache organizational repo. I have investigated the site and there is a
"Team" within Apache called Apache Committers and I am on it. However I
still get permission denied for commons-numbers, so perhaps someone has to
flip that permission for me. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

I can always go back and push through apache.org like I used to, I would
just prefer to do it this way so my contributions are on my github record.

Thanks,
Eric