commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Barnhill <ericbarnh...@gmail.com>
Subject [git] pushing through github - permission denied
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2018 23:50:23 GMT
I tried something new for my latest changes - pushing through Apache's
github site rather than apache.org . I have committer status in commons and
Apache shows up in my github "Organizations". It would be great to start
committing that way so that there is a public record of my activity on
GitHub in the contributions data there.

I have never had a problem pushing directly to apache.org . Pushing through
github this way, however, I get the error:

remote: Permission to access apache/commons-numbers.git denied to
ericbarnhill

Does someone need to authorize me anew, to push via
github/apache/commons-numbers.git ?