commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: Help with migrating one of OpenJPA classes to commons-collections4
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2018 16:19:01 GMT
Hello.

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 23:05:12 +0700, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> Thanks a lot
>
> Unfortunately the next error is: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could
> not
> transfer artifact org.apache.commons:commons-collections4:jar:4.3
> from/to
> apache.releases.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
> Access
> denied to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-collections4/4.3/commons-collections4-4.3.jar
>
> I'm release manger for Apache OpenMeetings and just double-check I
> can
> access Staging Repos at repository.apache.org
> , so I guess there are additional restrictions here
>
> would appreciate any help/hint :)

I don't know how to change the permissions (I don't think I have
the privilege anyway), and the PMC chair is AFK for a couple more
days IIUC. :-(

Perhaps someone with a taller hat. :-}

Sorry for the inconvenience; it looks like you are first one to
try and exercise those privileges voted several years ago...

Gilles