commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject [Release-plugin] Auto-generated download page is wrong (Was: Returned post for announce@apache.org)
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:38:38 GMT
Hi.

[See below, the rejected announce mail for Commons RNG v1.2.]

Release candidates were generated with the "release-plugin".[1]
The "xml" template files were generated using
  $ mvn -Prelease commons-build:download-page

Please advise on the appropriate incantations (that would lead
to the download page being generated with correct links to the
checksum files (SHA-256).

Thanks,
Gilles

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-release-plugin/index.html