commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [io] Reading from middle of file using ReversedLinesFileReader
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 22:10:00 GMT

Hi Shashwat,

I am not aware of other development happening similar to what you described.

As you have already some changes, I think you can just prepare a pull request and create a
JIRA if you would like to contribute with this new feature.

Have a look at the CONTRIBUTING.md file for the IO component too, as it may help with common
issues when preparing a pull request to that component: https://github.com/apache/commons-io/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Cheers
Bruno

On Thursday, 7 March 2019, 3:51:51 am NZDT, Shashwat Kumar <shashwatkmr.001@gmail.com>