commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject [imaging] please push site (where did the javadoc scm-publish go?)
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 00:23:03 GMT
Hello,

I fixed a gitbox link and modernized the download-page xdoc files (from download-page plugin
and Manual changes to sha256, see other thread).

Can somebody please push this site update – I dont trust my toolchain at the moment.

Speaking of trusting toolchain: while I tried out the site generation it Looks like the javadoc
was published by svn invocation.

I can however not find where that ended up, I susect ist some staging on the cms-site?

It has not materialized in
 https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/commons/content/proper/commons-imaging"
or
 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/cms-site/trunk/

I guess in case it landed somewhere it will get overwritten when you publish Imaging again.

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net