commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Tompkins <chtom...@gmail.com>
Subject [all] GitHub Release Notes
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2019 01:16:29 GMT
Now that we have gitbox enabled, committers can “draft releases” in github which includes
the ability to upload artifacts and add release notes to tags. I’ll give an example of what’s
possible with the upcoming release of the [commons-release-plugin]. At $work I’ve been using
this functionality for quite some time and have found it convenient.

Figured I’d let folks know about it. As it could be a user friendly item. Obviously we would
not want to put anything in the releases area that we are not keeping direct track of in Apache
infrastructure.

Cheers,
-Rob