commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Barnhill <ericbarnh...@gmail.com>
Subject [numbers-fraction] Maven surefire plugin error
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 22:21:11 GMT
I am getting a maven error for the surefire plugin, but don't see it listed
as a dependency in numbers-fraction or numbers-core. I see it listed in
numbers-parent, but with no version number. Any ideas what I need to do to
get the tests running again?

I also get this error with other numbers modules so I suspect it is down to
my setup, but just can't quite see what to modify. "It was all working last
week..."

Error msg:
---
Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.20.1:test (default-test)
on project commons-numbers-fraction: Execution default-test of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.20.1:test failed.
NullPointerException -> [Help 1]