commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MD5/SHA1 links - make sure they are removed in component source!
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:37:33 GMT
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 at 09:11, Bernd Eckenfels <ecki@zusammenkunft.net> wrote:

> Is that change done here?
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/commons/content/proper/

Yes, I have a local checkout of the top two levels (only) which makes
this very easy.

> Is there a Svn Web view where we can see the commit and check out what files have been
changed?

The changes were all sent to the notifications@commons.apache.org list.

I don't know if there is a web view.

> Maybe we can also reduce the number of download links to mainly the mirror scripts?

If you are talking about dropping the links to KEYS, hashes and sigs,
they are required
https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#download-links

It must be easy for downloaders to fetch these files for verification purposes.