commons-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Herbert <alex.d.herb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [All] Help with GitHub "support"
Date Thu, 02 May 2019 11:46:34 GMT
Hi Gilles,

I saw the PR for Statistics and noted that it was a trivial change that
may not be warranted, or at least not in the form provided. I'll make
more time to watch PRs for those projects you mentioned.

Alex

On 02/05/2019 12:32, Bruno P. Kinoshita wrote:
>   Commented on the two PRs linked here. I am almost through the commons-imaging-1.0-alpha1
release (finally!). After that I will finally be able to use more development time to run
through components with pending PR's and issues, and try to reply to some of these contributors.