commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [All] Help with GitHub "support"
Date Thu, 02 May 2019 11:32:02 GMT
 Commented on the two PRs linked here. I am almost through the commons-imaging-1.0-alpha1 release
(finally!). After that I will finally be able to use more development time to run through
components with pending PR's and issues, and try to reply to some of these contributors.
Thanks Gilles!
Bruno

    On Thursday, 2 May 2019, 10:56:25 pm NZST, Gilles Sadowski <gilleseran@gmail.com>