commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Igoe <billi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using email addresses in exception messages
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 17:41:41 GMT
In a prop shop long ago , I also emailed all exception messages. It is a
great way to correct logic errors and capture  potentially sloppy code.
Graphing the errors resulted in an exponential decline in errors.

I also developed a handy performance tracker for critical algorithms and
saved those results to a log file.

Helps a ton.

Cheers to all