commons-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Ściborek <aleksanderscibo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Statistics] BigDecimalStatistics proposition
Date Fri, 17 May 2019 13:06:38 GMT
Hi,

>How is the "null" consideration related to the functionality of performing
an average, and other operations?

I just don't know why they haven't implement anything like that for
BigDecimal or BigInteger, especially it's for my strange because BigDecimal
is a convenient type for financial calculations.

> Which "package"

I was referring to your words:

"I'm wary of dropping this in "Commons Statistics" without a broader view
of the design of a package where it would perhaps fit with similar
functionality"

>How will a user get e.g. the variance too?

I didn't plan that functionality

Regards