commons-dev mailing list archives: May 2019

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Re: [VFS] Green builds on Travis CI
Benedikt Ritter   Re: [VFS] Green builds on Travis CI Wed, 01 May, 07:54
Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk'
Benedikt Ritter   Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 07:55
Gary Gregory     Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 19:54
Gary Gregory       Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 20:48
Mark Thomas         Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 20:54
Rob Tompkins           Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 21:26
Gary Gregory           Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 22:02
sebb         Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 21:30
Gary Gregory           Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 22:01
sebb             Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 22:14
Gary Gregory               Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 23:01
Bruno P. Kinoshita               Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Wed, 01 May, 23:02
sebb                 Re: [VFS] Deleting the git branch 'trunk' Thu, 02 May, 13:28
Re: [rng] Split and Jump functions
Gilles Sadowski   Re: [rng] Split and Jump functions Wed, 01 May, 15:05
Alex Herbert     Re: [rng] Split and Jump functions Wed, 01 May, 19:57
Gilles Sadowski       Re: [rng] Split and Jump functions Wed, 01 May, 22:15
Alex Herbert         Re: [rng] Split and Jump functions Thu, 02 May, 21:49
Gilles Sadowski           Re: [rng] Split and Jump functions Fri, 03 May, 12:04
Alex Herbert             Re: [rng] Split and Jump functions Fri, 03 May, 12:55
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Imaging 1.0-alpha1 based on RC3
Bruno P. Kinoshita   Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Imaging 1.0-alpha1 based on RC3 Wed, 01 May, 20:15
Bruno P. Kinoshita   Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Imaging 1.0-alpha1 based on RC3 Thu, 02 May, 08:44
Bruno P. Kinoshita   [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Commons Imaging 1.0-alpha1 based on RC3 Thu, 02 May, 08:45
Eric Barnhill [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Wed, 01 May, 20:20
Eric Barnhill   Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Wed, 01 May, 20:38
Mark Thomas     Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Wed, 01 May, 20:49
Eric Barnhill       Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Wed, 01 May, 20:54
Mark Thomas         Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Wed, 01 May, 20:58
Eric Barnhill           Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Wed, 01 May, 21:09
Mark Thomas             Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Wed, 01 May, 21:21
Ben Nguyen               RE: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:11
Udit Arora                 Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:13
Rob Tompkins                   Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:17
Eric Barnhill                     Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:24
Ben Nguyen                   RE: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:17
Eric Barnhill                   Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:43
Virendra singh Rajpurohit                     Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:50
Eric Barnhill                       Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:54
Virendra singh Rajpurohit                         Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:56
Rob Tompkins                           Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 19:25
Virendra singh Rajpurohit                             Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 20:37
Udit Arora                     Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 20:17
Eric Barnhill                 Re: [numbers][GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:15
Gary Gregory [lang] Deamon thread factory Wed, 01 May, 21:07
Oliver Heger   Re: [lang] Deamon thread factory Thu, 02 May, 15:27
Gary Gregory     Re: [lang] Deamon thread factory Thu, 02 May, 17:23
Tomo Suzuki [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Wed, 01 May, 21:19
Gary Gregory   Re: [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Wed, 01 May, 22:00
Tomo Suzuki     Re: [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Wed, 01 May, 22:37
Gary Gregory       Re: [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Wed, 01 May, 23:01
Tomo Suzuki         Re: [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Thu, 02 May, 14:51
Gary Gregory           Re: [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Thu, 02 May, 17:22
Tomo Suzuki             Re: [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Tue, 07 May, 20:27
Gary Gregory               Re: [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Wed, 08 May, 13:40
Tomo Suzuki                 Re: [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Wed, 08 May, 21:46
Tomo Suzuki                   Re: [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Mon, 20 May, 03:40
Tomo Suzuki                     Re: [bcel] Idea to share ConstantUtf8 of same value among JavaClass instances Wed, 22 May, 15:23
Gilles Sadowski [All] Help with GitHub "support" Thu, 02 May, 10:55
Bruno P. Kinoshita   Re: [All] Help with GitHub "support" Thu, 02 May, 11:32
Alex Herbert     Re: [All] Help with GitHub "support" Thu, 02 May, 11:46
Gilles Sadowski       Re: [All] Help with GitHub "support" Thu, 02 May, 14:35
Eric Barnhill   Re: [All] Help with GitHub "support" Thu, 02 May, 15:54
Otto Fowler     Re: [All] Help with GitHub "support" Fri, 03 May, 11:44
Jochen Wiedmann   Re: [All] Help with GitHub "support" Sun, 05 May, 12:53
Udit Arora [statistics]Log-Cauchy Distribution Thu, 02 May, 17:33
Gilles Sadowski   Re: [statistics]Log-Cauchy Distribution Fri, 03 May, 12:53
Udit Arora     Re: [statistics]Log-Cauchy Distribution Fri, 03 May, 13:56
Udit Arora       Re: [statistics]Log-Cauchy Distribution Sun, 05 May, 15:39
Gilles Sadowski         Re: [statistics]Log-Cauchy Distribution Mon, 06 May, 00:22
Udit Arora           Re: [statistics]Log-Cauchy Distribution Mon, 06 May, 04:05
Gilles Sadowski             Re: [statistics]Log-Cauchy Distribution Wed, 08 May, 12:18
Udit Arora               Re: [statistics]Log-Cauchy Distribution Wed, 08 May, 12:56
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Imaging 1.0-alpha1 Released
Bruno P. Kinoshita   [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Imaging 1.0-alpha1 Released Fri, 03 May, 09:07
[CVE-2018-17201]: Apache Commons Imaging information disclosure vulnerability
Bruno P. Kinoshita   [CVE-2018-17201]: Apache Commons Imaging information disclosure vulnerability Fri, 03 May, 09:34
[CVE-2018-17202]: Apache Commons Imaging information disclosure vulnerability
Bruno P. Kinoshita   [CVE-2018-17202]: Apache Commons Imaging information disclosure vulnerability Fri, 03 May, 09:36
Gary Gregory [daemon] release 1.1.1? Fri, 03 May, 12:59
Mark Thomas   Re: [daemon] release 1.1.1? Fri, 03 May, 13:18
Rob Tompkins     Re: [daemon] release 1.1.1? Fri, 03 May, 13:20
Mark Thomas       Re: [daemon] release 1.1.1? Fri, 03 May, 13:25
Rob Tompkins         Re: [daemon] release 1.1.1? Fri, 03 May, 13:35
Jonathan Gallimore     Re: [daemon] release 1.1.1? Fri, 03 May, 14:22
Alex Herbert [rng] Copying samplers Fri, 03 May, 14:57
Gilles Sadowski   Re: [rng] Copying samplers Sat, 04 May, 13:46
Alex Herbert     Re: [rng] Copying samplers Sat, 04 May, 19:31
Gilles Sadowski       Re: [rng] Copying samplers Sat, 04 May, 21:34
Alex Herbert         Re: [rng] Copying samplers Sat, 04 May, 22:52
Alex Herbert           Re: [rng] Copying samplers Thu, 09 May, 13:41
Gilles Sadowski             Re: [rng] Copying samplers Thu, 09 May, 14:39
Alex Herbert               Re: [rng] Copying samplers Thu, 09 May, 15:00
Gilles Sadowski                 Re: [rng] Copying samplers Thu, 09 May, 19:46
Re: [commons-dbcp] 02/02: Use form that ensures checked exceptions are caught.
Gary Gregory   Re: [commons-dbcp] 02/02: Use form that ensures checked exceptions are caught. Fri, 03 May, 17:36
Re: [commons-pool] 02/04: Clean-up. Remove svn Id tag
Gary Gregory   Re: [commons-pool] 02/04: Clean-up. Remove svn Id tag Fri, 03 May, 17:38
Re: [commons-parent] branch master updated: - Add properties commons.javadoc6.java.link through commons.javadoc12.java.link - Add properties commons.javadoc.javaee5.link through commons.javadoc.javaee7.link</action>
Alex Herbert   Re: [commons-parent] branch master updated: - Add properties commons.javadoc6.java.link through commons.javadoc12.java.link - Add properties commons.javadoc.javaee5.link through commons.javadoc.javaee7.link</action> Sat, 04 May, 18:52
Gary Gregory     Re: [commons-parent] branch master updated: - Add properties commons.javadoc6.java.link through commons.javadoc12.java.link - Add properties commons.javadoc.javaee5.link through commons.javadoc.javaee7.link</action> Sat, 04 May, 20:56
Re: [commons-codec] branch master updated: Javadoc tweaks.
Alex Herbert   Re: [commons-codec] branch master updated: Javadoc tweaks. Mon, 06 May, 05:54
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons BCEL 6.3.1
Mark Roberts   RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons BCEL 6.3.1 Mon, 06 May, 15:48
Gary Gregory     Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons BCEL 6.3.1 Mon, 06 May, 16:52
Gary Gregory [bcel] broken repo? Mon, 06 May, 17:23
Rob Tompkins   Re: [bcel] broken repo? Mon, 06 May, 18:05
Rob Tompkins     Re: [bcel] broken repo? Mon, 06 May, 18:09
sebb       Re: [bcel] broken repo? Mon, 06 May, 18:14
Rob Tompkins         Re: [bcel] broken repo? Mon, 06 May, 18:16
sebb           Re: [bcel] broken repo? Mon, 06 May, 19:35
Gary Gregory             Re: [bcel] broken repo? Tue, 07 May, 00:43
Abhishek Dhadwal Re: [numbers][rng[GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:14
Eric Barnhill   Re: [numbers][rng[GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:15
Abhishek Dhadwal     RE: [numbers][rng[GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees Mon, 06 May, 18:17
Eric Barnhill [statistics][numbers] set up develop branches? Wed, 08 May, 16:37
Gilles Sadowski   Re: [statistics][numbers] set up develop branches? Wed, 08 May, 21:52
Ben Nguyen [STATISTICS][Regression][Linear Math] Is there any plan/anyone working on a new Linear Math module currently? Wed, 08 May, 20:37
Rob Tompkins   Re: [STATISTICS][Regression][Linear Math] Is there any plan/anyone working on a new Linear Math module currently? Wed, 08 May, 21:49
Eric Barnhill     Re: [STATISTICS][Regression][Linear Math] Is there any plan/anyone working on a new Linear Math module currently? Wed, 08 May, 21:59
Gilles Sadowski       Re: [STATISTICS][Regression][Linear Math] Is there any plan/anyone working on a new Linear Math module currently? Thu, 09 May, 10:57
Re: [commons-rng] branch master updated: Update pom.xml
Gilles Sadowski   Re: [commons-rng] branch master updated: Update pom.xml Wed, 08 May, 22:34
Alex Herbert     Re: [commons-rng] branch master updated: Update pom.xml Wed, 08 May, 22:46
Rob Tompkins     Re: [commons-rng] branch master updated: Update pom.xml Wed, 08 May, 23:25
Abhishek Dhadwal     RE: [commons-rng] branch master updated: Update pom.xml Thu, 09 May, 02:48
Re: [rng] Information Pertaining to Running Benchmarks
Alex Herbert   Re: [rng] Information Pertaining to Running Benchmarks Wed, 08 May, 22:56
Abhishek Dhadwal     Re: [rng] Information Pertaining to Running Benchmarks Thu, 16 May, 05:45
Alex Herbert       Re: [rng] Information Pertaining to Running Benchmarks Thu, 16 May, 09:03
Andre van der Wal Commons Validator Thu, 09 May, 10:26
sebb   Re: Commons Validator Sat, 11 May, 08:12
Udit Arora [statistics] Mode function for Cauchy distribution Thu, 09 May, 10:51
Gilles Sadowski   Re: [statistics] Mode function for Cauchy distribution Thu, 09 May, 14:17
Eric Barnhill     Re: [statistics] Mode function for Cauchy distribution Thu, 09 May, 17:28
Udit Arora       Re: [statistics] Mode function for Cauchy distribution Thu, 09 May, 17:34
Eric Barnhill         Re: [statistics] Mode function for Cauchy distribution Thu, 09 May, 20:17
Alex Herbert           Re: [statistics] Mode function for Cauchy distribution Thu, 09 May, 20:44
Udit Arora             Re: [statistics] Mode function for Cauchy distribution Fri, 10 May, 12:44
Gilles Sadowski               Re: [statistics] Mode function for Cauchy distribution Sat, 11 May, 21:09
Udit Arora                 Re: [statistics] Mode function for Cauchy distribution Sun, 12 May, 06:18
Alex Herbert [rng] Utility for creating permutations of hex digits Thu, 09 May, 11:31
Gilles Sadowski   Re: [rng] Utility for creating permutations of hex digits Thu, 09 May, 11:58
Alex Herbert     Re: [rng] Utility for creating permutations of hex digits Thu, 09 May, 12:30
Gilles Sadowski       Re: [rng] Utility for creating permutations of hex digits Thu, 09 May, 14:46
Alex Herbert         Re: [rng] Utility for creating permutations of hex digits Thu, 09 May, 15:07
Gilles Sadowski           Re: [rng] Utility for creating permutations of hex digits Thu, 09 May, 15:23
Rory O'Donnell JDK 13 - Early Access build 20 is available Fri, 10 May, 08:04
Alex Herbert [rng] RNG-101 new MarsagliaTsangWang discrete probability sampler Fri, 10 May, 11:57
Gilles Sadowski   Re: [rng] RNG-101 new MarsagliaTsangWang discrete probability sampler Fri, 10 May, 13:27
Alex Herbert     Re: [rng] RNG-101 new MarsagliaTsangWang discrete probability sampler Fri, 10 May, 13:52
Gilles Sadowski       Re: [rng] RNG-101 new MarsagliaTsangWang discrete probability sampler Fri, 10 May, 14:07
Alex Herbert         Re: [rng] RNG-101 new MarsagliaTsangWang discrete probability sampler Fri, 10 May, 14:24
Alex Herbert         Re: [rng] RNG-101 new MarsagliaTsangWang discrete probability sampler Fri, 10 May, 15:10
Alex Herbert         Re: [rng] RNG-101 new MarsagliaTsangWang discrete probability sampler Sat, 11 May, 21:32
Gilles Sadowski           Re: [rng] RNG-101 new MarsagliaTsangWang discrete probability sampler Sat, 11 May, 21:58
Alex Herbert             Re: [rng] RNG-101 new MarsagliaTsangWang discrete probability sampler Sat, 11 May, 22:25
Alex Herbert               Re: [rng] RNG-101 new MarsagliaTsangWang discrete probability sampler Mon, 13 May, 15:01
Blaise Carie Immutable Keys message Sat, 11 May, 11:57
sebb   Re: Immutable Keys message Sat, 11 May, 12:40
sebb Using email addresses in exception messages Sun, 12 May, 10:45
Rob Tompkins   Re: Using email addresses in exception messages Sun, 12 May, 11:48
Gary Gregory   Re: Using email addresses in exception messages Sun, 12 May, 12:25
Emmanuel Bourg     Re: Using email addresses in exception messages Sun, 12 May, 21:22
Bill Igoe       Re: Using email addresses in exception messages Mon, 13 May, 17:41
Gary Gregory         Re: Using email addresses in exception messages Mon, 13 May, 18:11
sebb         Re: Using email addresses in exception messages Mon, 13 May, 22:28
Stefan Bodewig [compress] resource leak in example code Sun, 12 May, 12:39
Eric Barnhill [GSoC] commons-gsoc Thursday meeting? Tue, 14 May, 16:47
Rob Tompkins   Re: [GSoC] commons-gsoc Thursday meeting? Tue, 14 May, 16:57
Gilles Sadowski     Re: [GSoC] commons-gsoc Thursday meeting? Thu, 16 May, 13:44
Chesney, Mark [io] NIO2 and non-default file system support Tue, 14 May, 18:12
Matt Sicker   Re: [io] NIO2 and non-default file system support Thu, 16 May, 05:55
Gary Gregory     Re: [io] NIO2 and non-default file system support Thu, 16 May, 10:37
Matt Sicker       Re: [io] NIO2 and non-default file system support Thu, 16 May, 15:21
Chesney, Mark         RE: [io] NIO2 and non-default file system support Thu, 16 May, 19:47
Matt Sicker           Re: [io] NIO2 and non-default file system support Thu, 16 May, 19:57
Gary Gregory           Re: [io] NIO2 and non-default file system support Thu, 16 May, 19:59
Aleksander Ściborek [Lang] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Tue, 14 May, 21:24
Gary Gregory   Re: [Lang] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Tue, 14 May, 22:04
Eric Barnhill     Re: [Lang] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Wed, 15 May, 01:35
Aleksander Ściborek       Re: [Lang] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Thu, 16 May, 20:44
Gilles Sadowski         Re: [Lang] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Thu, 16 May, 22:24
Aleksander Ściborek           Re: [Statistics] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Fri, 17 May, 09:48
Gilles Sadowski             Re: [Statistics] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Fri, 17 May, 12:19
Aleksander Ściborek               Re: [Statistics] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Fri, 17 May, 12:40
Gilles Sadowski                 Re: [Statistics] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Fri, 17 May, 12:50
Aleksander Ściborek                   Re: [Statistics] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Fri, 17 May, 13:06
Gilles Sadowski                     Re: [Statistics] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Fri, 17 May, 13:36
Aleksander Ściborek                       Re: [Statistics] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Mon, 20 May, 22:20
Gilles Sadowski                         Re: [Statistics] BigDecimalStatistics proposition Wed, 22 May, 01:14
Gary Gregory [IO] Update to Java 8 Wed, 15 May, 18:42
Rob Tompkins   Re: [IO] Update to Java 8 Thu, 16 May, 15:10
Chesney, Mark     RE: [IO] Update to Java 8 Thu, 16 May, 19:40
Gary Gregory       Re: [IO] Update to Java 8 Sat, 18 May, 11:50
sebb         Re: [IO] Update to Java 8 Mon, 20 May, 00:06
Ben Nguyen [GSoC][STATISTICS][Regression] Architecture Implementation Suggestions Thu, 16 May, 08:02
Gilles Sadowski   Re: [GSoC][STATISTICS][Regression] Architecture Implementation Suggestions Thu, 16 May, 13:26
Ben Nguyen     RE: [GSoC][STATISTICS][Regression] Architecture ImplementationSuggestions Thu, 16 May, 22:53
Alex Herbert [rng] stress test results Thu, 16 May, 10:06
Gilles Sadowski   Re: [rng] stress test results Thu, 16 May, 13:42
Alex Herbert     Re: [rng] stress test results Thu, 16 May, 14:04
Gilles Sadowski       Re: [rng] stress test results Thu, 16 May, 14:33
Alex Herbert         Re: [rng] stress test results Thu, 16 May, 14:38
AW: [GitHub] [commons-vfs] boris-petrov commented on issue #54: Useparent group ids for all artifacts
Bernd Eckenfels   AW: [GitHub] [commons-vfs] boris-petrov commented on issue #54: Useparent group ids for all artifacts Fri, 17 May, 13:25
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 2019275
May 2019358
Apr 2019197
Mar 2019245
Feb 2019494
Jan 2019307
Dec 2018261
Nov 2018231
Oct 2018192
Sep 2018181
Aug 2018430
Jul 2018284
Jun 2018292
May 2018262
Apr 2018247
Mar 2018320
Feb 2018392
Jan 2018349
Dec 2017328
Nov 2017269
Oct 2017539
Sep 2017466
Aug 2017307
Jul 2017508
Jun 2017716
May 2017470
Apr 2017395
Mar 2017279
Feb 2017251
Jan 2017333
Dec 2016298
Nov 2016513
Oct 2016359
Sep 2016454
Aug 2016379
Jul 2016391
Jun 20161136
May 2016630
Apr 2016531
Mar 2016222
Feb 2016260
Jan 2016323
Dec 2015281
Nov 2015479
Oct 2015173
Sep 2015216
Aug 2015211
Jul 2015159
Jun 2015220
May 2015262
Apr 2015280
Mar 2015206
Feb 2015266
Jan 2015912
Dec 2014603
Nov 2014312
Oct 2014447
Sep 2014283
Aug 2014191
Jul 2014349
Jun 2014310
May 2014468
Apr 2014428
Mar 2014311
Feb 2014535
Jan 2014561
Dec 2013321
Nov 2013542
Oct 20131116
Sep 2013203
Aug 2013639
Jul 2013472
Jun 2013364
May 2013381
Apr 2013381
Mar 2013944
Feb 2013421
Jan 2013654
Dec 2012720
Nov 2012609
Oct 2012461
Sep 2012706
Aug 2012783
Jul 2012665
Jun 2012670
May 2012479
Apr 2012491
Mar 20121283
Feb 2012810
Jan 2012602
Dec 2011885
Nov 2011685
Oct 2011789
Sep 2011928
Aug 20111048
Jul 2011823
Jun 2011590
May 2011661
Apr 2011764
Mar 2011788
Feb 2011506
Jan 2011707
Dec 2010362
Nov 2010734
Oct 2010694
Sep 2010557
Aug 2010611
Jul 2010438
Jun 2010264
May 2010209
Apr 2010371
Mar 2010663
Feb 2010326
Jan 2010376
Dec 2009308
Nov 2009486
Oct 2009339
Sep 2009286
Aug 2009467
Jul 2009411
Jun 2009420
May 2009804
Apr 2009501
Mar 2009659
Feb 2009419
Jan 2009461
Dec 2008295
Nov 2008294
Oct 2008247
Sep 2008171
Aug 2008198
Jul 2008218
Jun 2008377
May 2008676
Apr 20081093
Mar 2008741
Feb 2008653
Jan 2008880
Dec 2007268
Nov 2007374
Oct 2007280
Sep 2007261
Aug 2007451
Jul 20071189
Jun 2007970
May 2007982
Apr 2007715
Mar 2007720
Feb 2007876
Jan 20071026
Dec 20061008
Nov 20061579
Oct 2006890
Sep 2006643
Aug 2006995
Jul 20061542
Jun 2006750
May 20061059
Apr 20061280
Mar 20061782
Feb 20061147
Jan 20061351
Dec 20051531
Nov 20051520
Oct 20051020
Sep 20051068
Aug 20051757
Jul 20051166
Jun 20051478
May 20051309
Apr 2005925
Mar 20051063
Feb 20051528
Jan 20051715
Dec 20041414
Nov 20041732
Oct 20041649
Sep 20042039
Aug 20041449
Jul 20041239
Jun 20041923
May 20041967
Apr 20041481
Mar 20042020
Feb 20041944
Jan 20041969
Dec 20031510
Nov 20032060
Oct 20032096
Sep 20032048
Aug 20031901
Jul 20031556
Jun 20031833
May 20031441
Apr 20031378
Mar 20031394
Feb 20031441
Jan 20032603
Dec 20021234
Nov 20021437
Oct 20022149
Sep 20021572
Aug 20022411
Jul 20022394
Jun 20021965
May 20021124
Apr 20021334
Mar 2002991
Feb 20021720
Jan 20021856
Dec 2001512
Nov 2001266
Oct 200119