commons-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Herbert <alex.d.herb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [numbers][statistics] Migration to JUnit 5 complete
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 16:25:25 GMT
On 18/06/2019 12:31, Gilles Sadowski wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Le lun. 17 juin 2019 à 00:03, Heinrich Bohne <heinrich.bohne@gmx.at> a écrit
:
>> I made some additional refinements to the test classes in the
>> commons-numbers-field module (the one with the parameterized tests). The
>> compiler was warning about unchecked method calls and raw types, so I
>> added type parameters where appropriate to rectify these issues.
>>
>> On 6/15/19 12:41 PM, Heinrich Bohne wrote:
>>> Grimreaper and I finished work on the migration to JUnit 5 in the pull
>>> request https://github.com/apache/commons-numbers/pull/48 , so the pull
>>> request is ready for review.
> Is there an associated JIRA report?
>
> Gilles

Should a JIRA be created for my recent migration of [statistics] to JUnit 5?

I tried this in a similar vein to the [numbers] migration and it was
fairly simple. This is waiting in PR 16 [1].

Note that the Travis CI build is broken due to use of oraclejdk on the
Travis xenial platform (See [2]). The PR is fine on openjdk8.

Alex

[1] https://github.com/apache/commons-statistics/pull/16

[2] http://markmail.org/message/n2az5dlhqqherj3y