commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [geometry] GEOMETRY-32 Help Wanted
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 12:06:32 GMT
 Hi,
Not sure if I would be able to help much regarding the domain specific knowledge, and verifying
if the API makes sense.
But I can try helping with the part about the API being more extensible. I compared the branch
with the master branch with https://github.com/apache/commons-geometry/compare/master...darkma773r:geometry-32-working?expand=1
Q) are the *_Old.java modifications necessary?
Q) there are multiple commits, so I thought it would be easier to look at the comparison in
GitHub. Maybe a draft pull request would be easier to review/comment?
CheersBruno

    On Friday, 7 June 2019, 11:54:01 pm NZST, Matt Juntunen <matt.juntunen@hotmail.com>