commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Nguyen <bennguye...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC][STATISTICS][Regression][Exception] How should I handle handling exceptions?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2019 16:33:02 GMT
Hello,
Regarding the use of exceptions for the regression module; should I simply try to port over
all required exceptions straight from “apache.commons.math.exception” into it’s own
exception package inside “regression.util.exception” perhaps customizing them to regression’s
specific use cases as well….? Or will there be a full port of all exceptions for all modules
to use…. though I do see one custom exception in “commons.distribution” so maybe not
the latter?

Thank you for your reply,
Cheers,
-Ben Nguyen