commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Nguyen <bennguye...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC][Commons][STATISTICS][Regression][Matrix] Separate module for StatisticsMatrix (simple extension of EJML's SimpleBase) in commons statistics?
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:38:02 GMT
Hello,

Mr. Gilles Sadowski suggested to me on Slack that StatisticsMatrix and future extensions of
EJML’s code should go into it’s own component. So based on my understanding; should there
be a general matrix module to use inside of commons statistics which uses the EJML? Does anyone
think another statistics component (besides regression) will need matrices and it’s operations?

Thank you for your input,
Cheers,
-Ben Nguyen