commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [csv][pool][dbcp] releases, releases
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2019 23:22:23 GMT
 +1 and thanks a lot for RM'ing so many components in a short time span Gary.
I'm planning a short development cycle to go through reports (PMD/CheckStyle/etc) in the recently
released components, tidying up small issues noted in the vote threads. Hopefully will get
familiar with recent changes in some of these components and start triaging/coding again (no
more $work trips/deadlines until the end of the year I think).
CheersBruno

    On Wednesday, 24 July 2019, 12:16:46 am NZST, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>